- to give advices in such a manner that leads the investors to take the most appropriate investment decisions by considering the information acquired in the suitability test
- to prepare investment comments and recommendations diligently and objectively; and
- to support their investment comments and recommendations by reliable sources, data, documents, reports and analyses, and in cases where doubts about the certainty of such sources exist, to clearly state this fact; and
- for the sake of informing investors completely and accurately, in their comments and analyses regarding a public offering of any capital market instrument, to use the information included in prospectus and other sales-related documents if published, or otherwise, to state that prospectus and other sales-related documents containing detailed information about the said public offering would be published; and
- to not to ever give any promise or guarantee for providing a certain predetermined yield; and
- to include all kinds of forecasts, estimations and price targets by clearly stating that they are only forecasts, estimations or price targets, as the case may be, and to describe all material assumptions used in their formulation and
- to not to provide any false, wrong, misleading, or groundless information, news or comments about finalized or ongoing issues within the field of activity of the Board;
- not to use the research results, which may affect the investment decisions of investors, in favor of themselves or in favor of any other third party before disclosing them to investors.
- to not to use any misleading, deceptive, untrue, wrong or inaccurate expressions, or expressions that may result in exploitation of investors due to their lack of knowledge and experience or subjective and exaggerated phrases such as “most secure”, “best” or “most reliable” in their comments and advices
Within the context of Investment Advisory activity conducted by EGC Asset Management;
- Adequate summary information about principles and methodology of assessment and appraisal used in determination of target price for capital market instruments; and
- Meanings of expressions such as “buy”, “sell” or “hold”, including the investment term included in the advice, and appropriate risk warnings about the investment, and sensitivity analyses on assumptions used in assessment and appraisal; a Information on identity of the person(s) who prepared the investment comments and recommendations.
If the extent the information is materially long relative to investment recommendations and comments, provided that no change occurs in the appraisal and methods, making a clearly and conspicuously reference to a direct and easily accessible site, such as a link to the internet website of EGC Asset Management is adequate.